Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Congratulations Lisa & Paul!!! (Sneak Peek!)

Hello Fans!

This past weekend, Milana Photography had the pleasure of photographing and videographing the Wedding of Lisa & Paul! The Ceremony was at Founder's Hall, and the Reception followed immediately after at Roswell River Landing.

It was such a fun Wedding!! I know that Lisa & Paul are ecstatic to see their pictures, and to ease their excitement, here's a fun photo of them during the famous Jewish Horah dance, a.k.a. "the chair dance."

Photobucket
Doesn't that look super duper fun???

Full Blog post will follow in a few weeks with lots of photos and details of the Wedding, including the crazy story of how I caught the flu during the photoshoot. hehe. And yes, I am writing this Blog post from my bed...surrounded by a sea of tissues, a cold towel on my forehead and countless empty cups with left-over lemons from my tea. But trust me, it was ALL worth it! :)

Congratulations again to the Happy Couple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment