Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year & Happy New Website!!

Hello Fans!

I just wanted to wish everyone out there a very very very Happy New Year! I wish you all the best things in life this year. Hope you accomplish everything you dream of and even more!

My baby girl was born on New Year's Eve, so we had a lot more to be thankful for...she just turned 1! They grow up so fast! We had such an amazing birthday party, followed by an awesome New Year's Eve party! Good times :)

Also, I started off the New Year just right! I designed a new logo for Milana Photography AND I designed a brand new Website!! Yeay go me! Along with my dieting and working out, I'm on a roll! That's the perfect way to start off the New Year :) Let's just hope I keep up with everything, hehe.

I'm super duper excited about all of my upcoming Weddings this year. I love Weddings! Have I mentioned that before? Because I really really really LOVE Weddings! On top of the ones I have booked, more bookings are coming in daily...so exciting! The website has only been up for a few days, but I'm already getting so much feedback. I LOVE IT!!

If you have a moment, please please please go check out my new site: Milana Photography. And don't forget to tell me what you think :)

And once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Happy New Year from my family to yours!

Much Love,

Milana
www.milanaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment